Credit Card USBs (and other flat models) are now available in USB 3.0
Most of us have used universal serial bus technology at some point. Whether using a flash drive to store files or a USB adapter to transfer files from one device to another, they allow us to work more efficiently and communicate with ease.
There have been a number of innovations in this area of technology, and we’re here to offer credit card USB’s and other flat models in USB 3.0. Before we get into the specifics on the various models available, let’s review a few facts to help you better understand your requirements as you shop for the one to best meet your unique needs.
· USB drives have two forms: regular full-sized and UDP (USB Disk in Package).
· UDP is much smaller, thin, and flat. It is also very durable – dust, moisture, and shock resistant
· UDP combines all the components of a normal USB drive (memory, controller, etc.) into one compact unit.
· All of our mini-flat USBs use UDP chips (e.g. Credit Card Drives).
· USB 3.0 is a newer version of the USB standard that allows data transfer at up to 10x the speed (referred to as SuperSpeed).
· Up until recently, USB 3.0 was only available in the full-sized form of USB drives.
· USB 3.0 is now available on UDP products. This means all of USBDirect.ca’s smallest drives can use SuperSpeed technology. This affects our entire Mini-Flat category including many popular USBs such as: Credit Card 01, Flat Key 01, and Mini-Me.
· Previously available USB drives remain unchanged and can still be produced: Swivel 01, The Titan, Jetsetter, etc.
Mini Flat Stick USBs
While USB sticks are capable of holding a lot of data considering their standard size, advancements have allowed for them to be made more compact than ever. Although our mini flat stick USBs are small, they are able to hold all the largest memory sizes. These products come with a five year warranty, and, when properly cared for, can last a lifetime.
Credit Card 3.0 USB
You can now store your USB with your credit cards in your purse or wallet! The credit card 3.0 USB allows you to enjoy full colour photos on each side, making it easy to spot when you need it. Within it, you have access to the fastest USB memory. It fits easily in your wallet and is available in:
Flat Key USB
Keep track of your USB on your keychain with our flat key USB. You’re able to customize your storage with options ranging from 1 to 64 GB, and it’s even great for promotional efforts as the surface of the key-shaped product has room for your logo. This can impress colleagues and clients alike.
Mini Me Circle USB
There are many new shapes and sizes of USBs on the market, and the Mini Me Circle USB has a unique design. It’s very small and made of metal, and this helps ensure good durability. Its high-tech look and rounded tip makes it an impressive way to store your data and save space in your laptop bag.
Swivel 01 USB Drive 3.0
We’re all unique, and the Swivel 01 USB drive 3.0 is available in green, red, blue and classic black. Its surface is very broad and brushed metallic, and this makes it simple to effectively add your logo for promotional campaigns. Whether you want to offer someone a unique and thoughtful gift or impress new potential clients, this can be a great way to shine. Data storage capacities range up to 64 GB depending on your unique needs.
About the author
Daniel Rubin is the co-owner of USB Direct Inc., a Canadian company which specializes in the manufacturing of logo flash drives. You can view his Google+ page here.
Comments are closed.